THE DAY MY KEYBOARD STOPPED WORKING

No, it didn't happen to my notebook. It's just to represent a broken keyboard.
The photo is from the Internet.

So, let’s see if it’s working again for sure. Apparently, yes.

I'm pressing all keys. I’m writing nonsense stuff right now, such thing like "Master Yoda was here." I’m filling up this space with meaningless symbols, such as asterisks (*), ampersands (&), math signs like "-" or "+," or even "=," just to see if the keyboard is working properly. The only keys that I can’t use are the “function” (f) keys because there is no need to use them. Sincerely, I'd like to meet people that efficiently use such function keys. C’mon! People don’t use this, unless they're using a laptop. Furthermore, those function keys enable shortcuts like "Fn" + an "F" key (those Keys at the top of the keyboard, with numbers from 1 to 12 (“F1”, “F2”...).

Well, apparently my keyboard is fully functional again. This is amazing! I thought I would never be able to use it again, and I was struggling to use an external keyboard. There are some things that you think it is bullshit when you see someone else doing, but only when it happens to you is that you realize that it really matters. I've always heard people saying that they couldn’t use another keyboard that the one they are used to. I thought it was bullshit. Yes, it was bullshit until the day that I experienced how it was to use a HORRIBLE keyboard!

So, let’s stop wasting time on this stuff. I will now start working again because words do not translate themselves alone (automatic translators even help us, but they are like trainees and apprentices: you have to review everything they make, you have to follow it carefully, otherwise you lost reputation and money - but that's subject for another post).


(I wrote this post shortly after I realized that my keyboard started working again.)

DID YOU LIKE THIS POST? THERE ARE MORE COMING OUT VERY SOON.
SO, DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE (CLICK HERE) TO RECEIVE MORE COOL STUFF!

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL NETWORKS:

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          G+          LINKEDIN 





Comments

Popular Posts